November 7, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the Wall




Romper: Forever 21
Cardigan: Express
Boots: Nordstrom

Lately I have not been busy at all. I know I should be happy about it but it's been way too long. I like being on a schedule. School, sports, homework, and sleep, school, sports, homework, and sleep. When I have too much time on my hands I seem to find myself sitting on the couch, eating, and watching something along the lines of CSI. I don't do the things I really want to do such as photography, DIY projects, and homework. I wish I could just get things done!

Also, I haven't really written anything about Halloween and it may be a tad bit late but I might as well say something. I went to a pretty lame haunted house with my amazing friends and I dressed up as a "cat" on Halloween day. What I mean by a "cat" is that I wore black jeans and a fuzzy shirt. No tail. No ears. But at least it was warm. I hope I get some followers soon because that would be a nice thing to look forward to while blogging! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment