November 6, 2011

How I Love Lazy Sundays








What is better than a lazy day when it's 32˚ outside and you can just sit inside all day long? My mom just baked a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and I could not stop eating them today. Seriously, one by one they just kept finding their way into my mouth. Hey, at least in did what seemed like a million crunches!

This whole week has been as slow as a snail. Each day I caught myself looking at the clock every ten minutes in class. I was ecstatic on Friday when I could just go to my friend's house and watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Yes, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving everyone, I just love Charlie Brown. And then Saturday I went to a cowboy and indian themed dance party. It was just an absolute blast!

Also, I think I should probably bring up the point of the pictures I post on this little blog of mine. They aren't the best quality because my camera sucks. I'm awaiting a new Canon Rebel T3i and I am overly excited about it. Christmas needs to come faster just so I can get the dang thing! I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to this camera. So, I guess deal with the crappy quality but I promise it won't be too long! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment