August 10, 2012

Sheer Ruffles

Dress: Kelyna
Sandals: Texto

And here's the last of my Europen travels.  Barcelona, Spain everyone!

Here I am in all of my new European garb.  I got this dress at a little boutique in a lovely village called Foix.  It's a beautiful coral color and the ruffles just make my life.  I've never really thought I was a ruffles kind of person, but hey, there's a first time for everything!  I love this dress so much.  Oh, did I mention it feels as if I'm wearing jammies?  I'm all for comfort, my friends.  I can't stand uncomfortable clothes.  I don't know how people do it!  I also love these sandals so much.  Thank god I got some new ones, my others fell apart and I had to throw them away ): .

I also found that the street fashion in Spain is a hell of a lot better than in Paris.  I didn't take too many pictures of awesome people because my parents were on a mission to see everything in the one and a half days we were there.  The best part was that everyone dressed exactly how they wanted to.  You can see everything from the worst fashion possible to the most glamorous people ever.  I would die to have lovely Spanish skin/hair.  Ahhh they are all so gorgeous. Well, maybe not this one:



I miss and love you so much, Europe!  Can't wait to come back.



xx/Quinn
P.S. All my pictures are up on Flickr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment