December 31, 2011

2011 Top 10

2011 has been quite a fantastic year and I'm a bit saddened about it ending.  This year I have accomplished and been through many things.  My volleyball team won state, I made a true best friend,  I learned how to use a film camera, I tie dyed for the first time, I got a scar under my eye, I made a blog and a Lookbook(hopefully will become more successful), I won best dressed at my school, I bought most of my clothes from thrift stores, I go into cooking and baking, I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's a countless number of times, I got a fantastic boyfriend, I learned how to telemark ski, I got the camera of my dreams, and much, much more.  This has been my best year so far!  Here are my top 10 in pictures(note: I didn't want to take the time to make all of these pictures pretty so deal)!

1.


Used the Canon Rebel for the first time(my aunt's) and fell in love

2.


Learned how to use Photoshop...thanks long drive!

3.


Went to San Francisco with my grandparents and an amazing friend

4.


My step-dad met Andy Schleck...holy shiznit.

4.


Told someone everything there is to know about me

5.


Drove a boat

6. 


Made a best guy friend

7.


Found an amazing blog, and made a blog.

8.


Wore a middle part in public for the first time

9.


Saw City and Colour in concert!

10.


Got a Canon Rebel T3i

And for all my looks of 2011...look at my outfits page!

Happy new year! xx



1 comment: