December 30, 2011

Where is the Snow?!


Turtleneck: secondhand
Shorts: secondhand
Tights: Nordstrom
Booties: thrifted






Today my mom and I went down to the city since there is no snow in town.  It's a lot warmer in the city so it was very pleasant.  We went to the fantastic waffle house that was very rustic and traditional.  I got a vanilla waffle with bananas and Speculoos(a crystalized gingerbread cookie spread imported from Belgium).  Did I say it was fantastic?!  I'm still full and I ate this waffle at 11:30!  After our brunch we went to Macy's and I used that gift card I was talking about.  I got four things for 30 bucks...best sales ever.  I got some knee high socks, tights, and two pairs of very rad shorts.  Then I had my mama take my Lookbook pictures...she's the best.  Also, I was feeling like I needed to soften my pictures up a bit(inspired by OpiumPoppies) so I found this tutorial...love it!  I tweaked it a bit, but it's pretty much the same.

I absolutely cannot believe that 2011 is almost over!  One day left.  It's been a fantastic year and tomorrow I will sum up my year for anyone who wants to read.  Goodnight all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment