January 21, 2012

1st Wishlist of 2012

Although Christmas was only a month ago, I'm already starting to catch myself looking at new clothes and getting bored of the ones I have at the moment.  The "beauty" of consumerism.  Anyway, I decided I wanted to make a wishlist.  I usually use Photoshop to edit my photos but I have never put any photos together with it.  I spent about two hours looking for a decent tutorial on how to make a collage, and after looking through a ton of cheesy looking tutorials, I found quite possibly the simplest thing I could find.  NEWS FLASH: making collages on Photoshop is easy as pie(I'll make a tutorial on how to do it soon).  So without further adieu...here are my Photoshopping skills at their finest:



1. Maxi Skirt in Color Block from Asos
2. Retro Peter Pan Collar Apricot Dress from Romwe
3. Retro Low Cut Silver Shoes from Romwe
4. Ankle Dark Green Pleated Skirt from Romwe
5. BDG Cigarette High-Rise Jean(Teal) from Urban Outfitters

Ever since I got my maxi skirt, I've been obsessed.  Honestly, I probably won't get these things at full price because full price is for losers.  Thrifting is the way to go(plus it's an adventure)!  And that was just a snipped of my never ending wishlist.(: xx

No comments:

Post a Comment