April 8, 2012

Easter Pastels

Shirt and shorts: Forever 21
Glasses: H&M

Here's to a Easter full of chocolate and jelly beans!  I'm not usually into the whole "pastel" look, but today I had to do it.  I do love them at times, but I can't go full on girly.  To "edge" the look up a bit, I threw my black studded boots on.  I really do need another pair, I wear these ones in virtually every other outfit I put on the damn Internet.

This Easter has been a pretty eventful one.  It's my grandparents' 50th anniversary, and the whole family is here.  My extended family gets way too unbearable for me.  They talk too much and are pessimistic about virtually everything.  To deal with all the hubbub, I adventure with my step-dad.  Yesterday, we found a rad book shop and I (finally) started reading The Hunger Games.  Everyone is right, this book is like crack.  I cannot stop reading it!  I guess this Easter has been alright although I have never understood what a reptilian bunny has to do with the resurrection of Jesus.  If you have any idea, please inform me.

I hope y'all had a fantastic Easter filled with chocolate and Easter eggs and not too much family drama.
xx/Quinn
P.S. I'm going to San Francisco in a couple days.  I'm so excited and just can't stop listening to Christopher Owens' beautiful voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment