May 22, 2012

An Extravagant Time

Dress: Rachel Roy
Kimono: Cotton On
Shoes: Thrifted

 This last weekend, I went to Los Angeles for my cousin's wedding.  To say the least, it was absolutely stunning.  Everything from the flowers to the food was perfect.  I haven't seen my cousins in a long time, so it was extremely fun as well!

I got this dress a while ago, but I've been holding out on wearing it!  I finally got to wear it, and it was spectacular!  The dress paired with the kimono and heels was top notch.  I'm not usually a "ruffles" type of girl, but these were an exception.  Also, I'm not necessarily one to wear heels.  Considering I'm 5'9'', I don't really need them.  But when I have the chance to wear 'em, I slap those babies on my toesies

Enough about the outfit...let your eyes feast on the beauty of this event:
I have to make a little shout out to this terrific woman.  This is my Grandma.  She is 93 years old and still flies by herself.  She flew all the way to L.A. from Utah.  She is astounding, and I cannot get enough of her.

Lovely time.

xx/Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment