May 27, 2012

A Venice Beach Stroll

Shirt: Thrifted
Shorts: Macy's
Shoes: Aldo
I was over at Venice beach last week and decided to wear my rad shorts...which you may have seen here.  These shorts are probably the coolest shorts I have ever laid my eyes on(and they're comfy!).  I usually get lots of interesting stares when I wear these babies, but in Venice Beach, I'm quite "normal".

Before we went to the beach, my step-dad wanted to go to the start of the last stage of the Tour of California.  It started on Rodeo Drive, and it was actually really cool!  I'm not usually the largest fan of watching biking(unless Andy Schleck is there) but this ended up being super rad.

The Pillars.
And now for Venice Beach...
Too rad for words!

Oh no, we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue.

xx/Quinn

P.S. ...I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment