May 9, 2012

Striped Chums

Pantsuit: Forever 21
Glasses: Secondhand
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
It has been yet another blue-bird day!  I finally got the chance to wear this rad pantsuit that I bought at Forever 21 in San Francisco.  The only downside?...it's not quiiite tall enough for me.  How could I make that mistake?!  Although it doesn't fit me perfectly, it was a blast to wear.  I had beachy-boho vibes all day long.

Now, I guess I need to explain the Chums.  Or Chanchos, as I like to call them.  If you don't know what Chums are, they are those beautiful straps attached to my sunglasses.  My friend Paisley stole some of her dad's quite some time ago, and I decided I needed a pair as well.  My step-dad had a collection of these bad boys, so I stole them from him!  Turns out, they help my glasses stay in place AND they will never fall off.  Such an innovative invention.

Happy Wednesday everyone!
xx/Quinn
P.S. I'm starting a song of the day collection...I love Radical Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment