May 30, 2012

Bon Iver!

Last night was the best night of my life.  I went to Bon Iver.  I went with my friend Kate and her broseph.  We got some bread and cheese, so I would say we were outrageously civilized.  

The Staves opened up for him, and their accents were fantastic!  They reminded me of First Aid Kit quite a lot.

Bon Iver took forever to come onstage, but it was completely worth the wait.  He opened with Perth:


It was entrancing and gave me goosebumps.  The show progressed and every single song was amazing.  I had goosebumps every second (and not because it was cold).  They went off stage after playing Beth/Rest.  I was so disappointed that they didn't play The Wolves Act I/Act II!  But, they all walked on after a few minutes and played it!  Oh my god, I cried the whole way through.  It was the most amazing experience ever. Here's the version from Coachella this year:

I've decided that I may as well die right now, because I'll never experience something as amazing as last night.  I love you so much Justin Vernon.  So much.

And here are the pictaaas!:

Kate-o!
Sorry about the bluriness.  But hey, It's Bon Iver!



xx/Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment