May 21, 2012

Tan Lines

 Tank Top: H&M
Skirt: Tart
Jewelry: Local shops
Glasses: Paisley's
Oddly enough, these pictures are seeming to work!  Hey, what can I say?  The Internet is a crazy thing.  Anyway, this outfit was from about a week ago.  It is consistently starting to warm up, and I am so so SO excited to keep wearing tank tops!  But, these tan lines have got to go..pretty unsightly if I say so myself.

This beautiful feather necklace was given to me by my friend Megan.  She has one like it as well and we call them our "bosom feathers".  Nice name I must say!  Instead of Twitches(if you have ever seen the movie), we are "Bitches"...a better name for sure.

I can't get enough of this skirt either.  Paisley knows me all too well!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention....I HAVE TICKES TO BON IVER NEXT WEEK.  Yes, be jealous.  I cannot contain my excitement even a tad bit!


xx/Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment